Technology: Capacitive Sensors & Sensing
The Azoteq ProxSense® capacitive controllers are the most sensitive and robust proximity and touch controllers available today.
ProxSense® unique technical features:
- 1000 x more sensitive than competition (allows proximity)
- Ultra low power consumption (down to 3µA)
- RF Immunity
- Water Immunity
- RF noise detection
- Automatic Tuning Implementation
- AC Noise filtering
- Driven Shield
- On-chip regulator
- Integration of external components
- Lowest system cost
Azoteq has more than 39 patents issued and pending on capacitive sensors technology and the proximity and touch user interfaces.
Azoteq’s LightSense™ product range of intelligent switches, offers a sophisticated and cost-effective alternative to electro-mechanical switches. Applications include flashlights, headlamps, child lights, automotive interior lights, seat warmers and battery-operated toothbrushes.
LightSense™ is widely used by the leading manufacturers of flashlights and headlamps.
- Automatic switch-off (time-based)
- Brightness selection
- Strobe functions
- Continuous find-in-the-dark
- Battery Power Meter
- Constant Illumination
- Temperature control
- Customizable user interface
- Modes: High, Medium and Low Power, Fast Flash, Slow Flash and SOS